I am nothing but your dream;
writhing, twisting, turning,
spinning around in your mind
as we torment each other to death.

I have nothing but a curse;
boiling, growing, burning,
awakening your desire
as you hold me in your grasp.

We are nothing but the lust;
heat, passion, presence,
diving into the deep end
as we wrap each other in erotic emotion.

You are nothing but love;
pulsing, pounding, rushing,
flowing over my skin
as we find each other barely hanging on.

We are everything but alone;
living, breathing, aching,
begging to live this way forever
as we find the end to our chaos.

©2011 Kis

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About My Blog

This is my little corner to share with you whatever I feel at the moment I sit down at my keyboard to write. I simply ask for all to read with an open mind and a gentle heart. All worlds collide for a reason.

Readers

Powered by Blogger.